Third Party/Public Liability (Property Damage/Bodily Injury) Insurance Claim
Steps to take:
- Do not admit liability in case you prejudice your insurance company’s rights, which means your insurance company can deny your coverage.
- Likewise, you must not accept any offer to settle if you intend to involve your insurance company.
- Notify our Claim Department immediately at Tel: 6252 8888 to inform us of the nature and extent of loss/damage, followed by a written claim submission.
- Should the third party be insured, they should contact their insurance company for guidance.
- If the third party is not insured, ask them to submit a brief statement of their demand – containing reference to the time, date, situation and description of the incident, in addition to the schedule of their losses/damage claimed.
- Forward all correspondence from third parties (demands, prosecutions or otherwise) to our Claims Department at email@example.com without delay.