Personal Data Protection ACT (PDPA)
At Times Insurance Brokers Pte Ltd, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal data you share with us. We recognise that we have responsibility in managing your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
Due to the nature of business activities that we carry out, we will be required to collect, use, process and pass on all relevant information collected through all legal means to all relevant parties in order provide professional advice, assistance and/or quotation for any purchase/ renewal/ quotation/ assistance/ claim purposes. Other purposes include marketing and promotional activities; and carrying out market research and analysis and satisfaction surveys.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. While we warrant that such data/ information will not be misuse whilst in our hands, we cannot vouch for or guarantee that other third parties will not do so.
We assure you that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
It is your right to request for information about your personal data that is in our possession or under our control. For security reasons, any request for details of personal data held by us should be made in writing.
How We Collect Information of You (For Insurance Purposes)
- Online quotation request
- Past transactions with us
- Our partners
How We Use Information of You
- To underwrite and provide quotation
- To ensure matters pertaining to account are in order
- To provide advice on relevant products or services (No third party)
- To offer quality customer service experience
- To assist with claims issues
- To disclose information where necessary to relevant third parties
How We Collect Information on Website and Other Platforms
- We use common tracking technologies
- We do not divulge any information to unauthorised third party
How We Enforce PDPA
- We will ensure that you are not DND list before we make contact
- We will only make further contact with your approval
- We will also handle all sensitive data and information with care
Should you have a complaint or require more information on how we are managing your personal data, please contact us here.